Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 February 2021

21/Feb/21 I am equipped with 4x4 paw drive


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Look at the coffee table leg.  You can see it, just next to my front paw.

Look at my paws.

If the coffee table were out in the ice and snow, it would be screwed.

That freezing rain we got the other week.  It's still lingering.

My outside pooping area is covered in ice.

The other day, Tonya was screaming with laughter.

I hunkered down for a squat.  You know, to have a peaceful poo.

The wind came up and pushed me across the ice.

This action really disturbed my pooping.  I had to re-position and hunker down again.

When I was done, I needed to engage my 4x4 paw drive, with traction control (my nails) to dig in so that I could get off the ice and back up the stairs and back in the house.

Since that eventful day, The Big Guy has gone to the garage and purchased some road salt.

My pooping area is still pretty icy, but at least the stairs are devoid of ice.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves to be loved




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment