Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 February 2021

10/Feb/21 I can't keep looking at that piece of pineapple


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya wanted to feed me some pineapple yesterday.  You can see it on the floor in the picture above.

So, first off, they checked to see if pineapple was ok for dogs.

Turns out, it's very good for dogs.

But the sour taste.  Not so much for dogs.  I certainly didn't enjoy it.

Tonya tried to fool me by putting it up to her month first and then handing it to me, showing me that it is edible.

So I put it in my mouth.

I bit down.

It gushed it's pineapple flavor onto my tongue.

I spit it out.

YOU EAT THAT?

I bet you would put that on pizza.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing a dance with Tonya




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment