Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 February 2021

22/Feb/21 waiting for food to fall to the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Aurora came for a visit.

She is a messy eater.

I stayed close to her highchair so that I would be able to get the stuff that was raining down.

Later on, she found her container of puffs.  Again, she is a messy eater.  I stayed close to her.

She also had one of her baby teething biscuits.  Vanilla flavoured.  Eventually she put it down.  I was able to vacuum it up before she went back looking for it.

I didn't notice, but I was over with Tonya, as I was getting tired of following Aurora around.

When I'm happy, I swish my tail.

I didn't notice, but I was clunking Aurora in the head with my tail.  This was throwing off her balance.  But more than that, my tail is also very fluffy.  Aurora was getting all that fur into her face.  Not exactly good times for her.

Baby Floyd, he slept for most of the visit.

When he woke up, the Big Guy held him for a bit.  Which was more than what Tonya got to do.  She was in charge of following Aurora around, making sure she didn't get into stuff.  Which is a full time job.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment