Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 February 2021

11/Feb/21 when you get TV snacks, it would be nice of you to share them


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya had made these sausages.

She had made some meatballs earlier in the week and she had used the other sausages to add to the meatballs.

So these sausages, were the uncooked left overs.

She said that they went sour.

The Big Guy ate one and agreed with her.

Tonya took a little walk, so that I wouldn't be able to reach them when I was out on my lead.

But she put them out for the sea gulls.

By the time I was able to go out on my lead, the sausages were gone.

Honestly, Tonya didn't need to let me see her putting the sausages out for the sea gulls.

Having said that, sausages are made from pork.

So, even if I could of had the sausages, they would have "gone through" me.  Food can certainly be a double edged sword for me.

Why does my stomach have to be so finicky?  Oh well, it's a burden I have to endure.  Oh woe is me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment