Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 February 2021

27/Feb/21 I'm hanging out at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Right now, the Big Guy goes upstairs to go to work.

Not every day, but I will follow him and see what he is up to.

I'm told that I have to be quiet when I'm in the room with him.  I'm not allowed to bark.

Then again, from where he sits, I can't see any dogs walking past our house.  So of course I'm quiet.

I prefer being downstairs where I can look out the front windows and see if there is a dog being walked past our house.

It's when I hear the door bell.

OMG!

Then it is time to loose my mind.

There was one day, the Big Guy came up to the front door and I could see him.  He rang the door bell.  Because I could see the Big Guy at the front door, I figured that there was some one at the back door.

I ran to the back door, barking my head off.

Hmmm...  no one there.

I ran back to the front door.  But it's only the Big Guy looking at me through the front door.

Door bell goes DING DONG!

I ran to the back door, barking my head off once again.

WTF!  There is no one there.

I run to the front door again.  Damn it, it's only the Big Guy at the front door.

DING DONG!

I'm running to the back door, sounding the alarm.  Tonya walks to the front door and sees the Big Guy is just pitching a fit laughing.

I didn't get the joke.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment