Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 February 2021

20/Feb/21 lets play with my toy piggie

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've got about 10 or so toys scattered around the house and outside on the deck.

Every so often, I will bring them to the Big Guy so that we can play tug.  

He is pretty good about playing.

Then I get bored and go lay down.

So, we are due to get the Big Guy's favorite weather.  Snow.

But not as much as was forecasted.

Today, Tonya told the Big Guy, he was going to make a Chicken Stew.

You know what he is going to add to it...  don't you...  

Yup...

Onions.

Frigging onions.

Onions are not good for me.

Why can't he just make a sperate bowl for me, without onions?  Is that so hard?

Geesh, I would throw away all the onions out there if I could.

Then again, he would likely find some way to include chocolate in that stew.  Lordy, something else I can't have.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment