Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 February 2021

16/Feb/21 what is this freezing rain your talking about


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Later on, it's supposed to be freezing rain.

I always thought that frozen rain, was snow.  But I guess this is different.  This stuff can create a frozen film of ice around stuff.  

Now for power lines, that's bad.  Really bad.  Power lines weigh a lot to start with.  But add this film of frozen ice around the power line and it gets worst.  The power lines will get really heavy and will snap.

I know that no power, means no heat in the house.

As far as cooking, it isn't so bad.

The Big Guy purchased this coleman camping stove years ago.

Now, there is also a warning, that says not to cook indoors.

But, it also begs the question.  What about those people that have propane stoves in their homes?  How come they can cook and no body says anything about that?

I can eat my kibble, at room temperature.  So i think I will be fine, even if the power goes out.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment