Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 February 2021

27/Feb/21 what do you want me to do with this water on my fur


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

That rain was really weird yesterday.

If it fell on the car, it froze right away.

If the rain fell on me, it was just wet.

When I came in from outside, Tonya tried to get me to walk past the Big Guy and then to stop and shake.

I waited till I was near her chair and then I shook the water off my fur.

There was excitement in her voice.  Not happy either.  Then she had to sit in a sort of wet chair.

But the Big Guy was pretty happy that we didn't get as much freezing rain as they were talking about.  He was sort of concerned about the power.  But the power remained steady all night.

The Big Guy had a hamburger last night for supper.

Which is weird.  

The reason I say that, it was supposed to be pancake Tuesday yesterday.  Who knows, perhaps Tonya will make them pancakes today.

I love pancakes.  I can have them.  They don't have anything bad in them.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment