Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 February 2021

4/Feb/21 I will not share the couch


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, the noise from the TV will get my attention.

Now, TV in the past was terrible for Dogs and Cats to look at.

However, now that the technology has got better, not only is the sound better, but the video quality is better too.  Now I can see what the humans are seeing too.

Every day, for his "snack", the Big Guy will have his yogurt.  I will sit and stare at him while he eats it.

I must admit, he is getting soft.  Because he will let me lick out the remnants of the yogurt container.

But that's because Tonya tells him, yogurt is good for my digestive system too.

There is this new TV series that Tonya and the Big Guy are watching.  It's called "Jack Ryan".  When the Big Guy was younger, he used to read a lot.  There was this one guy, Tom Clancy.  He wrote a lot of books.

Some of those books were turned into movies.

They are what the Big Guy calls, Action Movies.

He likes those.  Same with Tonya.  

Now, Tonya likes Rom Coms.  The Big Guy, not so much.  Tonya tries to watch all the "Hallmark Christmas" movies that comes out.  The Big Guy sits and fiddles with his phone.  He says, they are all the same.  

I couldn't care less what they watch, as long as I can be there with them.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment