Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 February 2021

23/Feb/21 my ear isn't big enough to act as a sun visor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I lay on the floor, I will close my eyes.  But then, there are some days, I will lay in the sun.

Oh to feel the warm sun, heating up my fur on my body.

But even though it feels so nice, there is still the fact, the sun is shining in my eyes.

Sigh...  nothing in life is free.

Just like eating pork.  BTW, bacon is pork.  With my bowels, pork = the trots.

My pooping area is melting.  So it's no longer just a sheet of ice.

With todays rain that is in the forecast, it should be a lot better.  It's not like I can't move around on the ice.  I certainly can.  My 4x4 paw drive with the claws for traction control makes it easy.  Plus there is the fact that my paws are the size of snow shoes.

Having said that.  

Rain on top of ice.

It is going to be a slip and slide in my pooping area.

Oh woe is me.

I guess the Big Guy isn't so wrong about the snow after all.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going for a walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment