Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 December 2020

7/Dec/20 someone got a squeaker toy on TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So I love squeaker toys.  That is no secret.  When ever I hear a squeaker toy on TV, I will stop what ever I'm doing and stare at the TV.

If I'm in another room, I will run into the living room to see who has the squeaker toy.

Of course the Big Guy thinks this is hilarious.

The Big Guy was looking at the forecast to see if we were going to get any snow.

So far, nothing.  He even checked the 14 day forecast.  Again, nothing for us.

The Big Guy can remember, one year, where he only had to snow blow the driveway twice.

Now, with Global Warming, will it come to a point where he doesn't ever have to shovel snow?

I believe yes.  But in his life time?  No.

How about other parts of Canada.  Nope.

You will have to be near the ocean for this to effect you.  If you live inland, you're gonna get snow.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment