Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 December 2020

13/Dec/20 I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya made some pizza.  It's frozen and you just pop it into the oven.

I got her crust.

I got to stare at the Big Guy as he ate everything.

It snowed last night.

Not a lot of snow mind you.

But enough to make stuff White.

This is the just enough snow fall that the Big Guy likes so much.  He doesn't have to shovel it.  It's also raining, so he thinks that most of the snow will be gone in a few hours from now.

Oh, before I forget.

The Big Guy plans on baking some Christmas Cookies today.

So if you would like some, with a cup of tea.  Drop by.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment