Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 December 2020

14/Dec/20 I'm gonna think about thinking


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made some Christmas Cookies.

Then he got some icing that Tonya had bought him and he decorated the cookies.  He had sprinkles and stuff too.

In the end, they are all nice and decorated.

He had a few of them.  So did Tonya.

Of course I wasn't offered any.

That's just the way stuff goes.

Plus...  Tonya is talking about giving some of them away.

Ahh...  Hello...  I could have the ones that your thinking about giving away.

Not all at once, obviously.

Geesh...  I'm not a pig.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home again




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment