Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 December 2020

10/Dec/20 thank you for sharing your sandwich


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy will often say, if Tonya was eating poop, I would want some.

Then again, bears do that.

Momma bear will take her cubs for a walk.  She will show her cubs what is safe to eat.  They, in turn, will eat what ever she is eating.

Now, the Big Guy.

He will give me stuff that he finds that he can't eat.

So if he was having a prime rib roast, and there was a bone.  I get to have the bone.

If there is gristle on the steak.  Not only do I get to have his, but I get Tonya's as well.  I really don't chew, I pretty much swallow stuff whole.

I think alligators do that too.

I know there has been times where I will snap when Tonya is trying to hand feed me.

I just want what they are having, so badly, that I just can't wait.

Like that song...

Gimme, Gimme Dat Ding Ah...
Gimme Dat, Gimme Dat
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Dat
Gimme Dat Ding, Gimme Dat
Gimme, Gimme Dat, Gimme Dat Ding
Gimme Dat, Gimme, Gimme Dat,


Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment