Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 December 2020

27/Dec/20 you could have brought home a doggie bag


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I said that Tonya and the Big Guy went out to supper.  They had gone over to Terry, Haas and Craig's house.

They didn't bring anything back for me.

So...

What do you think they did yesterday?

They went out again.

This time, they had Turkey, stuffing, Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, veggies, gravy...

Was any of it brought home to me?

Even a doggie bag?

A morsel?

A wee bit of gravy to pour over my kibble...

NOTHING!

You just wait.  I'm going to have a poop right next to the drive door of your car.  That will show you to forget me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get his toys from his toy box




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment