Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 December 2020

3/Dec/20 I am going to lay on you to make sure you don't leave again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy left yesterday.  He took the car and drove off without me or Tonya.  He told me that he was going to "work".

Ahhh...  that must have been a lie.  "Work" is upstairs.

He eventually came home.  But it was dark when he came home.

I heard the car and I waited at the back door.  And waited.  And waited.

When he came in, I was so excited to see him.  I ran around the kitchen at least 3 times.  I leaned on him to make sure that he was real.

Then, he took off his jacket and put his slippers on.

He eventually made his way to the living room and sat down.  I got up on the couch and laid on him.  

Just to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

He is important to me.

I'm hoping that he "works" upstairs today.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment