Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 December 2020

29/Dec/20 lets get ready to rumble


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, I will find my bunny and I will ask the Big Guy to play with me.

That will last about 10 minutes at the very most.

I get bored as he doesn't let me win.  Then I will lay down and he will throw bunny at me.  That's when I know, play time is done.

I have to watch out not to bite his hand.  Normally, he will put his hand somewhere that I don't bite it.  At least not so far.

Tonya and the Big Guy had some prime rib roast beef last evening.  I got to have the bone.

Yesterday, the Big Guy threw out these molasses cookies that were about a week old.  He made WAY to many.  Tonya and the Big Guy don't have a lot of sweets.

They also left me alone for about 2 hours yesterday.

When they came home, I could smell strange dog on them.  It's the same dog that I smell when Floyd and his family comes for a visit.  So I could only imagine, they went to visit with Floyd.

Tonya says that the Christmas Decorations will be coming down this week.  We will see.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment