Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 December 2020

28/Dec/20 your going to share your chicken with me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So the Big Guy is always looking for something new to cook.

Yesterday, he tried his hand at doing dressing from scratch.  He never thought, he could have put the chicken on top of the dressing.

Dumb arse.

Oh well, next time he makes his chicken dressing, I bet that is what he is going to do.

They also went for a road trip.  But they went without me.  I would have loved to have gone for a drive.

Now, I heard they are going to for a visit with Aurora today.

Because Floyd already has dogs, I will not be allowed to go for a visit.

That is just not fair.  I would play nice with them.

But because the dogs might be protecting their house, they may not like me very much.

I guess I will stay home while they go out.

Sigh...

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment