Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 20 December 2020

20/Dec/20 I claim this love seat for all doggies


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was exciting.

I got some visitors that I have only met a few times before.

It was Tonya's niece and her daughter that came for a visit.

They were bringing a Christmas Present.  It was a crochet blanket/throw for Tonya.  What made it special was that there was a shirt that her brother David used to wear.  Actually, it was in the last picture of David, and he was wearing this red shirt.

Everyone wanted the shirt.  But, you can't really give up that shirt to EVERYONE.  

So, pieces were cut out of the shirt and sewed into the blanket.

Tonya loved it.

She loved it so much, it made her cry.

I didn't know why she was crying.

I tried to comfort her.

She cried more.

Humans are weird.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment