Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 December 2020

18/Dec/20 you can have the wine, I want the cheese


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know I've got an addiction.

Not just food.

I love toilet paper.

There, I've said it.

I've eaten an entire roll of toilet paper once.

I don't mean, I just ripped it up, like some cat would do.

I swallowed it.

The Big Guy was pretty impressed when he was cleaning up my poop.  Through out the poop, was the toilet paper that passed through me.

The poop was also about as hard as a rock.

It was bitching to move out of my bowels.

Still doesn't stop me from eating it though.  

nom nom nom

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a tough time with his bucket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment