Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 6 December 2020

6/Dec/20 why yes, I would love to have a pretzel


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

A very long time ago, about 103 years ago actually, there was this explosion in Halifax.

It was the largest non-nuclear explosion.  Lots of people died and a lot more were hurt.

The noise was so loud, apparently they heard it all they way out in Cape Breton.

The Big Guy forgot about his XBox games that he was supposed to get for free at the start of the month.  

You know he is going to want to get them.  Then he will pay those games and Tonya will come down stairs, and she will want him to do something other than play his XBox.

I don't get to play his XBox at all.

That just isn't happening according to him.

This is fine by me as I really don't have the paws to play with the controller.

But I have to wonder...  

Do they have electronic games for dogs?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment