Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 December 2020

26/Dec/20 this is my impression of a human after eating turkey


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy went out last night.  They went to visit my uncles Terry, Haas and Craig.

They had turkey, dressing, ham and veggies.

The Big Guy wants to know, what Terry's recipe is for his turkey stuffing.

Either he has it written down, or he will have to get him to talk and while he is talking, video him, so that he can get the recipe.

Normally, they will get "Stove Top Stuffing" that they get at Superstore.  Kind of a cheater recipe for the stuffing.

Since the stuffing is always loved by everyone, the Big Guy figures, if he were to make it, he would make LOTS.

Tonya was worried that when they got home, because of all the stuffing they had, that she would be passing a lot of gas.

The Big Guy reassured me, he didn't get any gas from the meal.

Oh I'm just so happy for them.  They got a turkey dinner and didn't bring ANY of it home for me.

Some Christmas this is turning out to be for me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves to be loved




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment