Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 December 2020

25/Dec/20 Merry Christmas


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last evening, the Big Guy got to open a present.  It was like it was his childhood, all over again.

He was going to shake his present to see if he could guess.  

Tonya pretty much screamed at him.  DO NOT SHAKE IT!

So he didn't.

I went up to him to see what was going on.

I sniffed the present and I was pretty sure, I knew, right away, what was in the nicely wrapped present.

He opened it slowly and I was still sniffing.

I needed to confirm that I was smelling it correctly.

Then, the Big Guy got the point where he could see the contents.

It was a big bottle of salted and roasted cashews.

He gave me 1/2 of one.  But I took it gently from him.  He gave some to Tonya and I went to see her.  She gave me some of hers.

He has other stuff under the tree.  But I guess he will get that later on today.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment