Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 December 2020

15/Dec/20 is any of those fried potatoes for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made some cast iron fried potatoes.

I will say this.  When the Big Guy is cooking, you know that the house smells wonderful

But, of course, there was onions in the recipe.

So, of course this leaves me out.

He also made fried chicken.

Tonya gave me the skin off her chicken.  So at least I got something out of it.

Oh, and was the Big Guy ever upset.  He was looking for his potatoe peeler.  Tonya had moved it.

Now, the Big Guy swears, some day, if ever he gets enough money.  There will be a house made with two kitchens in it.

One that Tonya can use to her hearts delight.  

Then there will be the Big Guy's kitchen.  She will not be allow to "borrow" anything from his kitchen.  That way, he knows exactly where all the stuff is.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment