Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 December 2020

23/Dec/20 you got my toy, I would like it back please


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see that little rocking chair?

Notice how there is two stuffed toys sitting on the chair.

Now, also notice that my toy is laying across their legs.

They are holding my toy hostage.

I don't know what they want.

I've got Mr. and Mrs. Clause to the left of me.

There is some bad child that is being sent to the corner for a time out.

I would like to get my toy back.

I looked at the Big Guy several times.  He was no help.

Finally, Tonya got up, and got my toy for me.

Phew.  I was nervous that I would never get it back.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment