Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 December 2020

16/Dec/20 did I tell you how much I love you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I tried.

OMG, did I ever try...

Nothing worked.

Tonya made some of that frozen oven pizza thing that you will get from the store.  Takes about 25 minutes to cook.  Rises in the oven while cooking.

Then you could smell the cheese.  The pepperoni.  The sausage.

Oh, devine.

Of course Tonya gave me some of her crust.

Yes, I snapped and got her fingers.  She made me wait and I didn't have the patience.

There was quite a bit of drool on the floor.

Then I went over to the Big Guy.

I may have well tried getting blood from a stone.  Just wasn't happening.

I hope he stubs his toe on something while he walks around in the dark.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Christmas laser lights




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment