Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 December 2020

4/Dec/20 if I find a toy, would you play with me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's been a while now, since I've gone for a drive, in the car.

The middle seat of the car seems to have a baby car seat in it.

This means that there is some child out there that is being driven around, when it could be me that's going for a drive.

I know that Tonya and the Big Guy went for a drive the other night.  They just drove around North Sydney to look at the houses that were decorated with their Christmas Lights.

Honestly, any reason at all.  Just take me for a drive somewhere.

I wonder what I can do to encourage Tonya to take me for a drive, next time she goes somewhere.

Now, obviously, if they are gong to work, that would be different.

There is just no way that I could hang out in the car for 8 hours.

But, yea, just a drive.  Windows down.  Wind in my face.  Slobber flying all over the side of the Big Guy's car.

Yea, a car ride sure would be nice.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment