Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 December 2020

12/Dec/20 OK, I'm bored, we can stop playing, I need a nap


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm still waiting for the Christmas Cookies to be made.

Perhaps tomorrow, I can encourage the Big Guy to do some baking. 

Then there will be the begging that I have to do with Tonya.

For sure, the Big Guy doesn't mind baking stuff.  But as far as begging him for the food.  I would starve before he would give me any.

In other news...

There is this TV series that the Big Guy watches.  It's called "The Mandalorian".  He thinks that there is only 1 more episode this season.

They will have to wait till next year for Season 3.

But Tonya and the Big Guy watched this movie last night, called "Safety".  It was a sports movie.  They had whistles.

Every time they would blow the whistle, I would perk up.

The Big Guy would smile every time I did this.

Weirdo

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating blueberries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment