Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 December 2020

11/Dec/20 you could be making Christmas Cookies


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

A few years ago, the Big Guy had made these "roll out" cookies.

They are just that, you roll them out.  Then you get cookie cutters and create some cookies.  Of course, the fun part after that, is decorating them.

It's been 3 years now.  He hasn't done them ever since.

Not sure what he is waiting for.

I have GOT to encourage him to get off his bum and make these again.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was having some banana loaf.  Of course, Tonya has fed me that in the past.  So I know what it smells like.  Well he was on the phone and he laid his banana bread on his shirt so that he could talk to this person on the phone.

I thought it was an invited to finish his banana bread.

When he picked it up to have another bite, he noticed that some of my fur had attached itself to his banana bread.

I didn't even had to beg any more.

He stuffed it into my mouth.  But due to how my mouth works, there was banana bread crumbs that went everywhere.

My evil plan worked.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment