Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 December 2020

21/Dec/20 Welcome to the shortest day of the year


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, sunrise will be at 7:41 am and it will set at 4:18 pm.  That means, 8 hours and 37 minutes of sun today.

BUT, we are also in for some heavy winds and lots of rain.  So, it will seem even more dreary than normal.

Later this afternoon, the Big Guy is going to be making a fish chowder for his brother-in-laws.

He is actually a pretty good cook, but I honestly wouldn't know.  Most of the times, I'm not allowed to have what he is cooking.

Just like yesterday.  He was cooking a pork stir fry.

It smelled wonderful.

But could I have any of it?  No.

Pork and then onions on top of that.  Both items give me loosie goosie poops.

Can't have that.

He even had rice.  Which he could have kept separate.  But NO...   he had to mix it all together.

I can have rice.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns to "stay"




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment