Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 December 2020

5/Dec/20 I can see the fur I dropped under your couch


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya bought me a little chew toy.

It was cheap.

But it also had a squeaker in it.

I really love things that squeak when I chew on it.

So, I ripped it apart.

There was stuffing all over the place.

Essentially I killed the toy trying to get to the squeaker.

Tonya threw the toy in the garbage.

I didn't give a crap about the stuffing.

Everyone lost on this venture.

The toy is in the garbage.  I lost a toy that had a really great squeaker in it.  Tonya lost money on buying the cheap toy.  The Big Guy lost his mind cause Tonya bought me a cheap toy, and then I destroyed it.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog wants his broken toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment