Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 9 September 2020

9/Sep/20 someone's a little excited that Halloween is coming up soon


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Each year, Tonya gets really worked up about the fact that Halloween is coming.

If it were up to her, she would have a lot more decorations outside with regards to Halloween.

But the Big Guy is just that...  a Big... Guy...  he doesn't move around quite as easily as he used to.

I'm sure she would hire someone to put the Halloween stuff outside, IF they would do a good job.

Talking of Halloween decorations, there is this projector that they could put up, inside the house, that would project scary Halloween stuff on their windows.  But it's way expensive.  So, not a lot of people would see it as they have moved Daily Light Savings time to after Halloween.

Then again, there is also talk of the kids getting dressed up and playing on their front yard and then people would drive up and give them candy.

But not everyone has a car and not every child wants to hang out in the front yard.

The first day of school was yesterday.

Of course that was in the news.  The kids have to wear a mask while in school.  I'm sure once there is a immunization shot, there will be a lot of people that will say it's not safe.  Or the side effects out weigh the fact that you will not die.

The Big Guy and Tonya get their Flu Shot every year.  They don't get sick from it.  Just like myself, I get my own shots every year.  They give me a treat and they pinch the skin on my neck and I've got the shot before I know what happened.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment