Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 September 2020

16/Sep/20 I heard someone wants to come visit me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy went to work yesterday and when he got home.  He had his supper.  Which of course, he didn't share.  Not even a little bit.

Anyways...

He was telling me that Brittney wanted to come visit me.

I've seen her before.  She is really nice.  She gives really good pats and belly rubs.  She can visit ANYTIME she wants.

I left one of my toys outside in the grass.

I know that it's only a matter of time before the Big Guy will stop mowing the lawn for the season.  But before he puts the lawn mower away for the season, I had better go find that toy and bring it inside the house.

If I forget it and it stays outside, eventually he will find it with his snow blower.

I'm not sure which one would do more damage.  I'm sure the snow blower would throw that plastic toy further away though.

So I better get it out of the grass and bring it inside today.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment