Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 September 2020

23/Sep/20 is any of that Storm Pizza for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, there is this guy.  Frankie McDonald.  He is a amateur weather forecaster.  He gets rather LOUD when he is doing the forecast.  He speaks about getting ready for the storm.  Get your Storm Chips, your Pizza, your Pepsi, your phones and laptops charged up.  He really wants to let you know that things are going to get bad.

So, last night, when the Big Guy came down for his last break of the day, Tonya asked him if they could get a pizza for supper.  Well, the Big Guy has NO problems with getting a Storm Pizza.

Only, I will stare and stare and stare as Tonya eats her Storm Pizza.

I have got to have some of that Pizza.

Then, when Tonya will slowly reach out with some pizza crust that I can have...  well by then, I'm pretty much LOOSING my mind.  There is a small puddle of drool on the floor.

Before Tonya can say anything, I will SNAP it from her fingers.

More than once, I've snapped my teeth on her fingers.

First off, that's YOUR problem for making ME wait so long.  Try learning from YOUR FAIL!

Then, there is the yelling, after I've snapped the pizza crust from Tonya's fingers.  Yea, yea, what ever...  I've got the pizza crust now...  yell if you feel you have to.  

I think if she would cut the crust off and give it to me in my dog food bowl, this wouldn't be a problem.  No waiting for me.  No snapping of the fingers.

With the Big Guy there is NO PROBLEM.  I could be starving.  I stare at him and he just stares right back at me.  It makes me nervous when he stares at me like that.  Geesh, it's like he is looking at me like I could fit really nicely on the roterissie on the BBQ that he has on the deck.

When he does that, I just give up and go lay down somewhere out of sight.  Friggin creepy guy, is what he is.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having fun doing slow mo



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment