Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 September 2020

8/Sep/20 who is that knocking on the back door


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, we got a surprise visit.

Floyd, Mylynne and Aurora came for a visit.

Aurora didn't come after me this time.  I laid down where I could see her.  I don't trust her that much.  Her little arms dart about quickly.  She also pulls at my fur.

Talking of fur.

I get what Tonya and the Big Guy call, ear rings.  It's clumped up fur that gets all tangled behind my ears.

They wanted to cut out my ear rings.

They have battery operated clippers to do just that.  It vibrates and obviously cuts my fur.

I don't trust it.

Then again, any human parent knows this from when they have taken their child, typically their male child to get their first hair cut.




When the Big Guy was younger, his father would cut his hair.

The Big Guy's father would warn him, "If you move, I will cut your fucking ear off".

You can bet the Big Guy, well, Little Guy, didn't move.

Myself, I had no inclination to have my ear rings cut out.  I moved a lot.  But damn it, the Big Guy, well, he's big and he's strong.  He held me in place while he cut out my ear rings.

I went to hide from him after that.



I didn't want the same hair cut that he did to his previous dog, Sebastian.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment