Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 15 September 2020

15/Sep/20 my job is to be the speed bump in the living room


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Normally, where ever the humans are, I wan't to lay in what ever room they are in.  Especially if Tonya is in that room.

If she moves, I'm instantly up and moving.

If she goes to the kitchen, I will follow her there.

The kitchen is where they keep the food and snacks.

Right now, I'm on a rice diet.

I got the trots from eating stuff that Tonya gave to me.  I really love pasta.  I also love spaghetti sauce.  But spaghetti sauce doesn't agree with my stomach and bowels.  It gives me the "loosie goosie", as Tonya likes to say.

The Big Guy gives her the "evil eyes" when she gives me stuff off her plate.

But that's the rub.  Human food really isn't good for me.

Tonya knows that.

I know that.

But their food has something that kibble and water is missing.

Taste.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment