Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 24 September 2020

24/Sep/20 that Hurricane Teddy was a lot of hype and didn't deliver


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know that the news people would have you think that the hurricane that is about to hit YOUR area, is likely the Storm of the Century.

Hurricane Teddy, thankfully, wasn't it.

It was a lot of bluster and yes, there was some rain.  But I've seen more rain fall during a normal Summer storm.

Now, that it not to say that other parts of Nova Scotia and Bermuda didn't fair so well.

Yes, there was a lot of power outages too.

But where I live.  That storm was a dud.

Now, do I think that we "dodged a bullet"?

Aahhhh...  HELL YEA!!

There is going to be other storms.  I do believe, they will deliver what they promised and more.

That amateur weather guy, Frankie MacDonald, you will have to see if there is other storms out there for us to be concerned about.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment