Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 September 2020

19/Sep/20 do you like hurricanes, cause we will be getting a few


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, what is left of Hurricane Sally will be dumping a lot of rain on Newfoundland.  But it will also do what they call a glancing blow to Cape Breton.  So, mostly wind and of course some rain.

Now, there is another hurricane that has everyone's attention.  That one is Hurricane Teddy.

So far, that hurricane is due to track to the West of Halifax.  On the news, everyone is stocking up for what could be several days without power.

What does that mean for Cape Breton?

Not much.  So far, more wind and of course, rain.  

For some people around here, it will mean no internet.  Not sure why rain and internet doesn't mix.

So, how does this effect me?

Well, I've got lots of kibble.  So no worries there.  I get water and lots of it.  So again, no worries there.

I've got my fur coat.  So even if it gets cold, I'm ready.

I guess I'm all set for the hurricane to hit just about anywhere.

It's just the humans that seems a bit out of sorts.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the falling snow



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment