Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 September 2020

26/Sep/20 I'm not even allowed to sniff his supper


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya knew that the Big Guy was coming downstairs from work.  Yea, he works upstairs for the moment.  A lot of humans are finding out that they can work from home now.  Some do it rather well, but other's...  not so much.

Today, we are going to have a visitor.  It is going to be Floyd, Mylynne, Colby and Aurora.

I like it when Aurora visits.  Yes, she does frighten me a bit.  But that's because of her little hands.  They move so quickly and they dart into your face without warning.  She also pulls on my fur.

BUT...

Aurora also drops a lot of her food on the floor.

This is a dogs dream scenario.

I've been leaving a lot of my fur around the house.

Just ask Tonya.  She vacuums the house, at least once a day and the vacuum is FULL of my fur.  She says, for the amount of fur that I drop, that I should be bald.

Anyways, once Aurora drops something, I get to have it as it's pretty much got 5 or 6 of my hairs on what ever has hit the floor.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment