Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 30 September 2020

30/Sep/20 goodbye September, your as exciting as the drool on the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see that wet spot on the floor?  Yea, that's where my face was laying.  The Big Guy called out to me.  I lifted my head to see what he wanted.  Oh a picture.  So I laid my head back down on the floor.

At the start of September, all the parents were all up in arms about their kids having to go to school.

Well, a month later and it didn't turn out so bad after all.

I can see them saying that it will soon be time for the workers to go back to work again.

That would likely include the Big Guy.

I bet he will miss his Soda Stream.  Man oh man, he LOVES that stuff.  It makes Club Soda.  It's just carbonated water.  If he felt confident that no one would take it from his desk at work, he would take it to work so that he could have Club Soda at work.

Then again, he could also take a bottle to work with him, in his back pack.

But soon enough, Tonya will no longer be at work and she will be working from home once again.

She said that she likes being at work again.  It allows her to have fun with the people at work.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment