Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 September 2020

3/Sep/20 now that the visit is over, I can relax


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Mylynne, Colby and Aurora came for a visit.

I really do love Aurora, but she is such a small person.  It would seem that the adults really want to protect her.  She would be above me in the hierarchy at home.

Aurora is referred to as "Grand Daughter".

Not sure what is so "grand" about her.  She can hardly walk.  She most certainly doesn't talk very much.  She also has a bunch of weird toys that makes a lot of noise.

She got this lobster.  I had to check it out.  When I went to sniff it, I was told "NO".  But I think that's because I was given a stuffed toy in the past and I tore is apart in a few minutes.  They didn't want me to do that to Aurora's stuffed toy.

I have to wonder though.

What would they do if she would take the time to rip it apart?

I bet they wouldn't be too happy.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing with an empty plastic container on the deck



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment