Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 September 2020

27/Sep/20 I'm keeping my eye on you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Floyd, Mylynne, Colby and Aurora came for a visit yesterday.  I was right about Aurora. She will share.

Tonya gave her some Goldfish Crackers and I still quite close to her.  Well, Aurora held out one of her Goldfish Crackers to me.

I was super gentle and used my tongue to take the little cracker from her little hand.

She was super pleased that I did this.

So she gave me another.

And another.

And another.

I knew it wouldn't last.  She reached out with one, and I was able to lick it and then she ate it.  Like WTF?

But then she dropped a bunch of her hot dogs on the floor.  

Goldfish Crackers?  Screw that!  There is hot dogs to eat.

Nom nom nom

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment