Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 14 September 2020

14/Sep/20 I would walk 500 miles


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday we went to the Doggy Park.  It's in Sydney.  There was some talk last year about creating a Doggy Park in Sydney Mines.  So far, it's just talk.

But anyways, we get there and I wasn't feeling all that well.  I had the trots.

Someone has been feeding me human food once again.

Three guess who has been feeding me human food.  Two of them don't count.  Yea, it's Tonya.  I just love what ever it is she has on her plate.  I mean, I love what the Big Guy has on his plate, but that's a lost cause.  I could be starving and I would only get kibble and water with him.

We came home and I just wanted to lay down.  So I did...

After supper, for the humans, Tonya made me some rice with chicken stock in it.  Oh the rice was quite nice.  I ate it all up.

Rice is pretty easy on my stomach.  Same with plain yogurt.  But I do prefer vanilla.

This means that Tonya will not be feeding me off her plate for a bit.  That is until I can get her to give me and give me her stuff on her plate once again.

Yes, I will get the trots and yes, she will feel bad and this will be a cycle, never ending.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment