Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 September 2020

25/Sep/20 be a pal and get my toy for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

To my constant and faithful readers...  WOW!  Did you see that number in the upper left corner of my blog?  It's almost 80,000.  That means that my blog pages have been read that many times.

Yesterday, Tonya left the house without me.

She went to this place called "Ford Dealership".  She said that she needed to get the car "serviced".  She also said that this was to ensure that the warranty work was done.

I thought she was gone ALL day long.

Geesh, I missed her a lot.

To get through the trauma.

I napped.  The Big Guy came down for his breaks.  I didn't pay him any extra attention.  He came down for a break.  Again, I ignored him.

When Tonya came home, I was so excited.  I accidently locked the dead bolt on the door.  I jumped up on the door and rotated the lock closed.  I could hear her yelling on the other side of the door.

She brought home McDonalds!  Horray!

But because of how my bowels have been.  She only gave me 4 fries.  That was it.  OK, I thought I would just wait for the Big Guy to come down stairs and I could possibly stare at him and he might give me some of his fries.

He sat on the couch and he ate his fries, one by one, by one.  So frigging tedious.

Do you know what he did then?  He turned and looked at me.  He could see the drool.  He could see me staring.

He ate a fry and then blew in my face.

He is so lucky that I held back.

That's when he STARED right back at me.

I left and went and laid down.  He got that look in his eyes.  The Big Guy got some pretty big cooking pans and such.  

Yea, I lost my nerve.  Those fries were reheated in the microwave.  I bet they didn't even taste that good.

Prick

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment