Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 September 2020

4/Sep/20 you woke me up to take a picture, your not very nice

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy got up and noticed right away, something was wrong.  It was +21 C this morning.  Why isn't this normal?  Because the last week, well the last few weeks actually, the temp has been in the low teens.  So anywhere between 13 to 15 C in the morning.

But we are also expecting a lot of rain today.  There is a tropical depression off the coast, so that would why the elevated temp.

The Big Guy is working upstairs, but when he goes to work, he shuts the bathroom door and also the door to the bedroom where Tonya is sleeping.

The bathroom, because I LOVE toilet paper.

The bedroom, because I LOVE to get up on the bed and put my big paws on Tonya's face to let her know that I'm thinking about her.

Tonya says, if I would just lay on the bed, she would allow me to have access to the bed.  

But for some reason, I can't let to just lay there...  I've got to bug her when she is laying down.

Just like when she tries to nap on the couch.  Even the Big Guy.  I will go over and I will stare at them while they are sleeping.

I will put my nose right up to their mouth and sniff to see if they are breathing.

Once I've confirmed they are breathing, I will snort in their face and go lay down, satisfied that they are OK.

Right now, Tonya is sleeping and the Big Guy shut the bedroom door.  I've got my nose at the bottom of the bedroom door.  I am breathing on the door.  i hope Tonya can hear me and will wake up.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 


Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment