Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 September 2020

18/Sep/20 you woke me up just to take a picture


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've complained about this before.

The Big Guy will walk around the house.  For the most part, quietly.  He will often sneek up on Tonya, and it's not because he wants to, but he does walk softly for a large man.

But he doesn't fool me.

I hear him, no matter what part of the house he is at.  The floor creaks and I can hear it.

Yesterday, he pretty much YELLED my name.

Of course I was startled.

<click>

He took my picture.

Didn't even give me a treat.  Friggin knob.

I went back to sleep.

I ain't got no time for pictures.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment