Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 September 2020

12/Sep/20 I can hear dogs walking on the sidewalk, across the street


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Humans don't seem to be able to hear things that I can hear.  I'm not sure what their problem is.  I can hear the jingle of their dog tags as they are walking.  If they are not wearing a dog tag, then I can hear the clicking of their nails on the sidewalk.

That is when it's time to announce that I live in this house.

BARK BARK BARK

I will bark more if I feel it's necessary.

You don't even want to get me started if we are sitting on the front deck.

I will run to the hedge and I will strain against my lead to look around the hedge so that I can announce my presence well before you even get close to my property.  So, you might be a block away from my house, it's time to let you know that I can see you.

BARK BARK BARK

I will continue to bark as you are walking closer to my house.

This action seems to annoy the Big Guy.

He says that he is going to get a super soaker and "fix the issue".  I do believe that he thinks that I'm the "issue" that needs fixing.

Now, let someone break in and lets see who gets shit for not barking

You just can't win.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment