Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 September 2020

10/Sep/20 it's hot laying in the sun


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy left without me.

They went to a place called "George's River".  They were going for Ice Cream.  Not that I would have had any.  Last time we did that...  oh man, I've come to find out, I'm not supposed to have ice cream.  It goes right though me and really upsets my bowels.  For several days, I had the trots.

But I love that stuff.

Anyways, they get to George's River and the corner store is closed.  It wasn't going to open for another 45 minutes.

They drove to Iona for Ice Cream.

The Big Guy doesn't mind going for those drives.  It gets him out of the house and they were able to talk about this and that.

When they got home, we sat out front, in the sun.

They had sun umbrellas that they put up.

I went to the side of the deck and started pawing at the ground to get to the colder ground.  I laid on the cold ground.  Of course Tonya wasn't too impressed, as she had to brush the dirt off my fur.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment