Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 September 2020

7/Sep/20 I'm always finding creative ways to wake her up


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So the Big Guy is working from home.  This means he is up well before I'm up.

This morning was really no different from any other day.  Big Guy gets up at 4:00 and puts the coffee on.  He goes to work at 4:45.  I follow him upstairs.  As he has been moving around and it wakes me up.

But by then, it's too late to put me outside.

Now, I'm in the spare room where he "works".

I got up and farted.  I need to go outside.

He wasn't all that impressed as his next break isn't for another hour.

Yesterday, Tonya was napping.  I creeped into the room.

Normally I would stare at her and then use one of my large paws to let her know that I'm in the bed with her.

Yesterday, I noticed that Tonya was sleeping on her back with her mouth open.

I sniffed the air as she was snoring.

I decided that I would lick her teeth.

GEESH!!!

The screams and arms pinwheeling...

I've seen humans putting their tongues in each other's mouth.  they call it French Kissing.  Why it so bad when I do it?

Weirdos

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment