Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 September 2020

13/Sep/20 it's been 6 months since humans have worked to erase Covid-19


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Don't let the boat fender fool you.  I'm not a water dog.  Two years ago, we had gone to Bras D'Or Lakes and I found this boat fender up on the beach.  It is a GREAT chew toy.  Virtually indestructible.

That was the same day that I was drinking up a lot of the salt water.

That is also the same day that the Big Guy and Tonya seen that I can poop like it's a fire hose.

Man oh man, the stuff that came out of my arse that day.

The Big Guy was super impressed as it was coming out like it was under compression.

I certainly suffered that day.  Boy...  what a "cleaning" I got that day.

The Big Guy is making some chicken soup today.  You can bet that I'm likely not going to be included with getting some of this.  Of course the Big Guy makes his chicken soup with onions.  I'm not supposed to have anything with onions in it.  Same with the chicken skin.  Although the Big Guy is boiling the bones with the skin, he is going to put it outside for the birds to eat.

Who would have thought...  birds are carnivores.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog finds an old XMas bough



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment